Signed & Numbered Archival Paper Museum Quality Fine Art Giclees
Exclusive limited edition fine art giclees printed on archival quality fine art paper.
Mark Lawrence Gallery editions on paper are printed on 100% cotton hot press 310gsm paper that is Fine Art Trade Guild approved for archival fine art digital giclee printing. Each giclee is individually color-proofed and hand-signed / numbered by artist Mark Lawrence.
The paper is archival certified for 100+ years, 310g and is acid / lignin free. We also use archival inks to ensure that your prints last a lifetime without fading or loss of color if treated properly.
Archival paper giclées have limited edition production sizes to increase investor value. The end result is a museum quality, collectible work of fine art engineered to provide full clarity and color.
Editions On Archival Paper Giclee Features:
- Limited Edition Art. Exclusively from Mark Lawrence Gallery
- Artist-Signed & Numbered on front of print
- Certificate of Authenticity Artist-Signed & Numbered
- Museum Quality.100% Cotton rag paper & archival inks
- Additional two inch border around each print for easy framing
- Packaged and shipped rolled in a high quality shipping tube
Each giclee is carefully packaged and shipped rolled in a high quality shipping tube and is ready for matting and framing by your favorite frame shop upon arrival.
All gallery archival paper giclées are custom-created at the time of the order by the artist so please allow 1-2 weeks for shipment. If you have additional questions about any of our fine art giclées, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org